Thursday, August 5, 2010

Car. Class. Car.

creeper
Words of the day:
creeper
lurker
scoot.
Thanks to Myr and Der.

I commute to and from school and/or practicum sites about 10 hours per week. This means a lot of booorrring driving....so I keep myself occupied by listening to music and podcasts, talking on the phone  (and of course obsessing negatively about the anxiety provoking events in my life) . Therefore I have decided to keep you guys informed of what I listen to here and there...when I feel like it.

Drive audio of the day:
1. Morning:  Songs such as......Black Velvet.....I Say A Little Prayer......Feel Good Inc.......Barracuda....
2. Evening: Wait...Wait...Don't Tell Me.....from .....4-24-10 (I am addicted to Paula Poundstone on Wait..WAit...)


Hmmmm.....

What is it like to sit for 4 hours straight in your second to last class of the summer before you graduate with a master's degree and look forward to 3-4 more years of schooling including 16 hours of comprehensive tests in 2 days and a dissertation??????


1. your insides begin to harden after drinking coffee and eating a bag of sour patch kids and twizzlers.
1. no caption needed

2. you begin to take silly pictures of your classmates with your computer camera
4. Our insides after eating too much candy
3. you begin to crack up so hard core at nothing that you look like you are crying









4. you and your classmate/friend draw ridiculous pictures to illustrate your emotions and body symptoms

5. Grossout hangman


5. you play grossout hangman


















6. Ceiling

6. you stare at the ceiling for an hour
My favorite test of the day: The WRAT;
It is  a real test but (WARNING: do not google image search WRAT
unless you want to be grossed out).

1 comment: