Sunday, August 8, 2010

Leo's hair cut

Leo wearing Lolly's shorts
(I have a secret affinity( Lolly & I both do) for putting human clothes on dogs)



pretty good example of
"before" a haircut

Yesterday I cut Leo's hair.
Leo is a 4-year-old Labradoodle.
He is adorable, sweet, playful and funny.
I try to cut his hair every few months.
This includes a trim around
the anus and his penis (gross).
His hair gets long and dirty.
I don't have perfect before and after pictures,
so I improvised.

Hair after a "medium" haircut

I originally gave him a short mohawk
but later I decided to chop it off

Resting after his haircut and
mohawk trim on a dog-favorite chair










The bony bump on his head is
 quite evident with short hair
I think he looks a little like a Scottish Deerhound
(I also have a secret affinity Scottish Deerhounds)

Leo gets REALLY ugly when he gets wet, but he LOVES to swim

So he doesn't feel left out,  a younger Mathias

And Charlie studying on
Taneisha's old desk at school


No comments:

Post a Comment