Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Good food. Bad food. Baaaaaaad food.

Betsy's bag
     Today involved absolutely no cooking and eating good food, which is just as awesome as cooking great food and eating it.
 Buffalo Wild Wings
     A full day at school included running around double-checking scores on mock protocols for the WAIS, 'interesting' conversations about barns and riding, passing cupcakes out to faculty, Intelligence Testing (a class), and the wonderful added touch of a birthday celebration (Zac's), ensured a good time and good food. There are 6 wonderful individuals in my cohort and we celebrate each person's birthday in the best possible way, tailoring mini-gifts and food to each person. Today was a touch of wings, mini-corndogs, beer (wonderfully unethical), cupcakes, cookies and candy.
mid-class snack
cheap-ass

And Jesus played soccer as I stared blankly at my messy computer screen desktop during class.


I continued my no cooking and eating somewhat unhealthy food into my evening at home. Mathias, my dog, was especially interested in my Tuscan Chicken Melt from 87 West. Very very yummy. But now, I find myself eating pretzels....because despite the panini, I am hungry.
Mathias

1 comment: