Thursday, August 19, 2010

Really? I burned my chin on a pot. Really?

So I made cannelloni, yeah not the yummy Italian dessert, a cannoli, but cannelloni, the yummy Italian cheesy dish and YEP, I made a mess (that I am still cleaning (burned milk is hard to get off of a stovetop)) and I burned my chin. DO NOT SNIFF BOILING LIQUID IN A HOT POT. DUH!
carrots and thyme
for tomato sauce
tomato for
tomato sauce
tomato sauce
butter, flour, milk = bechamel
(otherwise known as the pot I burned my chin on)
what happens when milk boils over

cheesy pre-bake
top view












Actually, I didn't "make" cannelloni, I bought it at Costco, veal and cheese cannelloni ( I know, baby cows....very sad...it's all sad...what can I say.....the whole world is sad...but I still eat meat).
Finally, a Caprese salad
accomplishment
saucy pre-bake
sideview
saucy but pretty good

No comments:

Post a Comment